Friday, March 16, 2012

The Library

Library is the most favorite place in my college life because it has many things that make me enjoy. For example, quiet room and many books. First, the quiet room really helps me for studying, doing my assignments, and also sleeping. Second, a lot of books provided in here push me as a student to enrich my knowledge. Therefore, I am really excited spending my time at library.
First, I can find some rooms which are quite enough to help student like me for studying such as doing my assignments. A side from that, it can be very crowded when lunch time comes. Hence, the quiet room usually used by students for studying, doing assignments and discussing project, but sometimes for sleeping even just for a moment. Therefore, I like it for it has many advantages for me as a student and sometimes, it is more pleasurable than my bedroom.
Furthermore, many kinds of books in library push me as a student to enrich my knowledge because there are many fields of majorI can learn beside English Literature and Linguistics such as, psychology, philosophy, social, medical, technical, etc. So, I can learn a lot of things in this world by reading many books. Thus, I love staying at library.
Therefore, library becomes my favorite pleasurable place in my college life for it is quite enough for searching and reading many kinds of books that will help me as a student to enrich my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment