Friday, March 16, 2012

Shakespeare's Drama Script written by Ines, Yuii, Francine, Echa, Nursiah and Maria :D




















Prepare an “exposition” section in the beginning to give your audience some background knowledge (like in the movies)

The scene is in the story of Two Gentlemen of Verona
(Proteus and Valentine come and talk together)
Proteus : “Hi my best friend Valentine! How are you doing buddy?
(Proteus and Valentine doing high five)
Valentine : “Oh… Proteus… I’m really good. And you?”
Proteus : “I’m pretty well my buddy! Let me tell you something about my beloved lady…”
Valentine : “Oh… (Rolling his eyes) Can you stop talking about her only for a day my friend?”
Proteus : “Come on my buddy! I can’t stop thinking about her... Don’t you know that Julia is so pretty, kind, and polite…
Valentine : “My best friend Proteus, I know that you love her very much but honestly I’m getting tired every time you tell me about your fair lady, Julia.”

(The next day, Valentine meets Proteus to tell the news)
Valentine : (With sad expression) “My dear friend Proteus, I’m so sad to tell you this news…”
Proteus : “What’s wrong my buddy? Don’t make me confused…”
Valentine : “To tell you the truth… We must be separated for awhile because I have to go to Messina…”
Proteus : “Oh please… don’t leave me alone…” (Grabbing Valentine’s arm)
Valentine : “I’m sorry my dear friend… I have to go…”
Proteus : “I’ll be missing you my friend…”

(In other place, there are Lucceta and Julia)
Lucetta : “Excuse me Miss; this is a letter from Proteus. Do you want to read it?” (Winking)
Julia : “How dare you are!” (Taking and tearing the letter) “Now, get lost you!” (With an anger expression)
(Lucetta out)
(Julia put the letter back)
Julia : (With sad expression) “Oh my sweet love, Proteus, how could you write such beautiful words?” (Kissing the several piece of the letter)

(Back to the palace)
The duke : “My son, I order you to accompany your best friend in Messina. I think it is good for you.” (Smiling to his son)
Proteus : “Yes, sir! My will is the same as Valentine’s wish.” (Bowing)


The scene changes to the story of Much Ado about Nothing
(Silvia was reading a book in a bench)
Julia : “Silvia, Have you heard the news that there are gentlemen came to our town?”
Silvia : “Yeah, I have heard that news… Why?” (Straight face)
Julia : “I just tell you.” (Standing beside Julia) “My father invites them to the dinner tonight.”
Silvia : “I don’t care.” (Mumbling)

(At the dinner time)
The duke : “Girls, please come here.” (Whistling these girls)
(Silvia and Julia coming)
The duke : “These are the young gentlemen Valentine and Proteus.”
(Silvia and Julia shaking their hand with Valentine and Proteus)

(At the porch)
The prince : “I really enjoy eating dinner here.”
Valentine : “It’s my pleasure to be here, Majesty.” (Bowing)
The duke : “You’re welcome.” (Laughing)
Silvia : “I wonder that you will still be talking, Signior Valentine; nobody marks you!”
Valentine : “What are you talking about Lady Disdain?” (Ignoring)
Silvia : “Shut up you the prince jester!” (Angrily)
Valentine : “What?! How dare you calling me the prince jester!” (Shocked)
Silvia : “What’s wrong with my mouth? Do you think it is true?” (Smirking)
Valentine : “Watch your mouth!” (Mad)
(Silvia leaving them)
(Then, the prince tells the plan to Proteus about. After hearing the plan Proteus agrees to help the prince to match them. Next, the prince and Claudio began their operations. In brief, Julia also helps them to make Silvia and Valentine)

(At the garden)
Proteus : “Hey, I have news! Silvia told me that she has a crush on Valentine.”
The prince : “Really? I do never think that lady will love any man.” (Laughing) “It sounds great.”
Julia : “It is true because Silvia has told me.”
The prince : “Finally, she has fallen in love with someone.” (Smiling)
(Silvia hears the conversation between them)
(Soon, Silvia opens her heart to Valentine and vice versa.)


The scene changes to the story of a Midsummer Night’s Dream
(When the duke knows that Silvia is in a relationship with Valentine, he disagrees because the duke wants Silvia to marry Proteus. Silvia, who knows about it, decided to escape from her father’s palace to the Valentine’s aunt.)
(There are Silvia and Valentine rest in the forest)
Silvia : (Expressing exhausted) “I’m so tired my dear. Let’s take a rest for a while.”
Valentine : “Well… It is okay my sweetheart. Let’s we take a rest under this shade tree.” (Grabbing Silvia’s arm and sleeping)

(There is a fairy called Puck who has to put love poison in order to make someone fall in love at the first sight. He does it because he is ordered by the King of the fairies, Oberon. The King wants to do it because Oberon sees Julia chasing Proteus.)

(There is Puck watching Silvia and Valentine sleeping)
Puck : (Laughing) “I know… I know… He must be the person that I have to put this potion.” (Coming hither to put the potion in Valentine’s eyelids)
(Suddenly, Julia comes and wakes Valentine up)
Julia : (Rousing) “Valentine… Valentine wakes up! What are you doing here?”
(Valentine opens his eyes and suddenly falls in love with Julia)
Valentine : (Mesmerizing) “Oh Julia… You’re so beautiful. Please be mine. I love you so much my darling.” (Holding Julia’s hand)
Julia : (Surprised) “What??? What did you say? (Ignoring)
(Julia runs leaving Valentine, but he chases her)
(Silvia then wakes up and realizes that Valentine is not beside her)

(That wrong situation makes Oberon order Puck to finish the problem that he has made. Furthermore, Puck puts the love potion into Proteus’ eyelids, so that Proteus would love Julia. He also puts the antidote to Valentine’s eyelids to make him forget his love for Julia)
Proteus : “Julia, I’m sorry if I don’t realize that I love you. Now, please forgive me and be mine.” (Kneeling)
Julia : “Oh finally I can get my love. I will accept your love with no doubt.” (Smiling)
Valentine : (Sad expression) “My beloved Silvia, please forgive me for falling in love with Julia.”
Silvia : “It’s okay Valentine. I love you unconditionally so I forgive you.”
(Then it’s the end of this story. They live happily ever after.)

No comments:

Post a Comment