Friday, July 5, 2013

My Poems

These poems were made in December 2011 - January 2012 ( I forget the exact date) , however, I revised them in June 2013 for Creative Writing Class Assignment. There's no any purpose except to share my thoughts and let it interpreted by reader :)

Poems
·         Fireworks
Fireworks
Oh Fireworks...

My Christmas part before
are you and him

Fireworks
Oh fireworks…

Please don't come in my dream
on the next moment
So I can forget your absent
As I will forget him

Don't remind me
To stay for

Your beauty
Your sound
Your light

As my misery
As my wound
As my faith

Let the fireworks
disappear and forgotten
And he goes
And I become a woman

  
·      Little Lamb
I'm little lamb
I run and lost in a wood
filled with bush and thorn
Then, I swam
stained with mud
I'm hurt, bleed, and worn
making my fleece dirty
Now, I want to back
To The Majesty
I'm sorry for the lack

Lead me in a right path
Through these obstacles
Pure me from all wrath
And I’ll be flawless



·         Rose
Beautiful…

I am your mistress
seduced from the beginning
Unrealized, still lacking
with your wholeness

 Thorny…

Lovely fake gives me an ache
And a lesson to be frozen
To an attractive cover
Containing a danger


Maria Kristina 1021150015


No comments:

Post a Comment